- How old must the renter be? 25
- Where are we located? Our boats are 14 miles north moored in Knudson Cove on the public dock.
- Does the boat have an anchor to halibut fish? Yes
- Can the boat go ashore? No but we do rent a raft for your beach combing or camping adventures.
- Can my dog go on the boat? You bet we love dogs.
- Can you smoke on the boat? Yes but outside of the cabin.
- What experience do I have to have to rent a boat? A renter must have prior boat operating experience of a similar sized vessel or larger. Know basic rules of the road, know how to read a marine chart and chart plotter.
- A major credit card is required at the time of rental for a damage deposit.
- A drivers license is required at the time of rental.
- Reservations required
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required to make a reservation.
- Any cancellations the deposit will be kept.
Latest Covid-19 information about traveling to Alaska 2020